Product Code: NTR
*Cash PricePlease call us for stock availability
Designed to hang in the world's finest recording studios and performance halls equally as well as home studio spaces, its existence is a labour of love for RODE. Every element of the NTR, from the transformer to the ribbon element itself, has been designed and created in-house at RODE's headquarters in Sydney, Australia. All with the aim of crafting the finest ribbon microphone available.
Sonically, the NTR is capable of reproducing unprecedented high frequency detail and accuracy, addressing common criticisms of other ribbon microphones, while opening up the possible usage scenarios considerably. This allows it to record sound sources that usually require a more sensitive microphone element.
• Highly sensitive 1.8 micron laser-etched ribbon element
• Bi-Directional Polar Pattern picks up from the front and rear, and rejects sides
• World-class active electronics, in combination with the transformer, allows the NTR to be used with a wide range of preamps without the additional gain requirements of many other ribbon offerings
• Internal Shock Mounting System
• Custom designed and manufactured transformer
• Heavy-duty matte black finish
• Ribbon-securing travel screw supplied
• Designed and manufactured in Australia
• One free ribbon replacement during warranty period